Movie Music and Reviews Podcast


MMR Show Featured on The Zedcast

I would just like to thank Bruce Murray of the Zedcast for featuring my show on his hilarious podcast, The Zedcast. All you Zedcast listeners, I would just like to welcome you to the MMR Show community and i hope you enjoy the show. Also everyone who hasn't checked out The Zedcast should definitely check that out, and thanks again Bruce the show was great. Infact it was so great I am going to have to make up a word to describe it's greatness. So here it is...
Scrumptrilescent, for all you people who think I am insane I am merely quoting Will Ferrel from a SNL skit. Be sure to check Saturday Night Live The Best of Will Ferrell on DVD at your local video store. I again apologize for my short attention span and general goofiness.

Be sure to check out all these podcasts
The Zedcast
The Bob and AJ Show
The Catfish Show
The KRAT Podcast
The Maccast

0 Responses to “MMR Show Featured on The Zedcast”

Post a Comment

Subscrie to Regular Feed
Check out our Frappr!
podsafe music network
Locations of visitors to this page
The Best PodCast Directory on the Internet - PodcastEmpire.com
Add to myPodfeed.
add to my PodNova

Archives



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Movie Music and Reviews Podcast | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health