Movie Music and Reviews Podcast


MMR January 14th Update (Big Update)

Hey everybody,
Firstly I hope that everyone likes the new revamp of the site, and that it is working smoothly.
Next...
Sorry I have been gone so long, but I have a bad sinus cold right now, and am in no shape to be dictating movie reviews with any clarity. I will try to get a show out as soon as I am well, but in the mean-time (or nice-time) you can check out any of the shows on the site's sidebar

You can also check out the first episode of my new show (the one I tried to publish a long time ago, but it only worked just recently) Canadian Bacon Radio. There will be an official "Trailer" for CBR on the next MMR Show

You can also vote for your favourite soundtrack of the year, for the MMR Soundtrack awards that I will be doing in a couple of weeks. You can do this by putting in your answer in the poll, sending me an email at mmrshow@gmail.com, or calling the voicemail line, and leaving you vote.

On that note, the old voicemail line expired a long time ago, so sorry to everybody who tried it. The new one is 1-206-888-4715 unfortunately there are no annagrams for that number either

The last thing you can do in my absence is download these wallpapers I made for you guys, that includes the artwork for every single soundtrack that has been on the show.

For some reason Firefox, and possibly IE will not allow the images to be viewed in the browser. So if you use either of those, go to the site that is linked, and right click (Control-click on a mac) on "Link to full size image" and select save as to download it to any space on you computer, then do as you wish
800 x 600
1024 x 768

Enjoy

0 Responses to “MMR January 14th Update (Big Update)”

Post a Comment

Subscrie to Regular Feed
Check out our Frappr!
podsafe music network
Locations of visitors to this page
The Best PodCast Directory on the Internet - PodcastEmpire.com
Add to myPodfeed.
add to my PodNova

Archives



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Movie Music and Reviews Podcast | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health