Movie Music and Reviews Podcast


MMR Show 21 Tribute To Will Ferrell

Show 21
Finally show 21 is here, it's a bit goofy but it's all good. Some funny will ferrell quotes, and an entire Will Ferrell related Movie Music section at the end. I felt like doing a goofy tribute to my favourite actor Will Ferrell, hope I did him justice. Also I made some extra content, that to tell you the truth is almost better than this episode. That extra show will be available for everyone who votes at podcast alley. Just email me telling me you voted. I'll trust all of you, but I really hope you do vote because I'm just trying to get my show out to as much people as possible to get my oppinion out there. There is a link to vote on the sidebar if you wish to use that.

Check out these podcasts
The Zedcast
The Bob and AJ Show
The Catfish Show
The KRAT Podcast
The Maccast

0 Responses to “MMR Show 21 Tribute To Will Ferrell”

Post a Comment

Subscrie to Regular Feed
Check out our Frappr!
podsafe music network
Locations of visitors to this page
The Best PodCast Directory on the Internet - PodcastEmpire.com
Add to myPodfeed.
add to my PodNova

Archives



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Movie Music and Reviews Podcast | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health